Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You are responsible for the security of your account credentials. GrayBits cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to maintain the security of your account credentials.
- You may not use the service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all activity and content that is uploaded or generated using your Raste.rs account.
- You are not permitted to transmit any worms, viruses or any other malicious software.
- Automated registration by “bots” is not allowed and such accounts will immediately be terminated.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
a) transmissions over various networks; and
b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Technical support is available only via email and only to customers on paid subscription plans.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Raste.rs customer, GrayBits employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- The failure of GrayBits to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and GrayBits and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and GrayBits (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Payment of Fees
A valid credit card is required for subscriptions requiring monthly payments. Free accounts are not required to provide a credit card number. The Service is billed monthly. If you change your subscription between paid plans monthly charges will be pro-rated based on the date when the change in subscription occured. If you switch from a paid plan to the free plan no refund will be issued for the time between the cancellation date and the end of the month in which the cancellation occured. When downgrading plans you might be required to deactivate projects or delete uploaded content before switching plans in order to satisfy the active project and storage limits of the plan you have chosen to downgrade to. Raste.rs uses https://stripe.com for recurring billing and does not store your credit card information.
Free accounts which are not logged into for 6 months may be terminated at GrayBits' sole discretion. If your use of the service is considered excessive (e.g. your bandwidth usage), your account's access may be limited or your account terminated, at GrayBits' sole discretion. Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, GrayBits may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for using Raste.rs are subject to change upon 30 days notice from GrayBits. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Raste.rs Site (http://raste.rs) or as an announcement in your Raste.rs account. GrayBits shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that: Your use of the GrayBits service is at your sole risk. GrayBits service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. GrayBits and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and licensors expressly disclaim all warranti
es of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. GrayBits and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and licensors make no warranty that
- The GrayBits service will meet your requirements;
- The GrayBits service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free and
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from GrayBits or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that GrayBits and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, d amages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if GrayBits has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the GrayBits service.